21st Century Department of Justice Appropriations Authorization Act/Division C/Title III
==TITLE III — INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY==
- Sec. 13101. Short Title.
- Sec. 13102. Authorization of Amounts Available to the Patent and Trademark Office.
- Sec. 13103. Electronic Filing and Processing of Patent and Trademark Applications.
- Sec. 13104. Strategic Plan.
- Sec. 13105. Determination of Substantial New Question of Patentability in Reexamination Proceedings.
- Sec. 13106. Appeals in Inter Partes Reexamination Proceedings.
- Sec. 13201. Short Title.
- Sec. 13202. Clarification of Reexamination Procedure Act of 1999; Technical Amendments.
- Sec. 13203. Patent and Trademark Efficiency Act Amendments.
- Sec. 13204. Domestic Publication of Foreign Filed Patent Applications Act of 1999 Amendments.
- Sec. 13205. Domestic Publication of Patent Applications Published Abroad.
- Sec. 13206. Miscellaneous Clerical Amendments.
- Sec. 13207. Technical Corrections in Trademark Law.
- Sec. 13208. Patent and Trademark Fee Clerical Amendment.
- Sec. 13209. Copyright Related Corrections to 1999 Omnibus Reform Act.
- Sec. 13210. Amendments to Title 17, United States Code.
- Sec. 13211. Other Copyright Related Technical Amendments.