A Course in Miracles/Workbook for Students/Review of Lessons 77 - 78
These are our review ideas for today:
I am entitled to miracles.
I am entitled to miracles because I am under no laws but God's. His laws release me from all grievances, and replace them with miracles. And I would accept the miracles in place of the grievances, which are but illusions that hide the miracles beyond. Now I would accept only what the laws of God entitle me to have, that I may use it on behalf of the function He has given me.
You might use these suggestions for specific applications of this idea:
- Behind this is a miracle to which I am entitled.
- Let me not hold a grievance against you, [name], but offer you the miracle that belongs to you instead.
- Seen truly, this offers me a miracle.
Let miracles replace all grievances.
By this idea do I unite my will with the Holy Spirit's, and perceive them as one. By this idea do I accept my release from hell. By this idea do I express my willingness to have all my illusions be replaced with truth, according to God's plan for my salvation. I would make no exceptions and no substitutes. I want all of Heaven and only Heaven, as God wills me to have.
Useful specific forms for applying this idea would be:
- I would not hold this grievance apart from my salvation.
- Let our grievances be replaced by miracles, [name].
- Beyond this is the miracle by which all my grievances are replaced.