- Chapter 1. Term Begins
- Chapter 2. Introduces an Unusual Uncle
- Chapter 3. The Uncle Makes Himself at Home
- Chapter 4. Pringle Makes a Sporting Offer
- Chapter 5. Farnie Gets Into Trouble—
- Chapter 6. —and Stays There
- Chapter 7. The Bishop Goes For a Ride
- Chapter 8. The M.C.C. Match
- Chapter 9. The Bishop Finishes His Ride
- Chapter 10. In Which a Case is Fully Discussed
- Chapter 11. Poetry and Stump-cricket
- Chapter 12. 'We, the Undersigned—'
- Chapter 13. Leicester's House Team Goes Into a Second Edition
- Chapter 14. Norris Takes a Short Holiday
- Chapter 15. Versus Charchester (at Charchester)
- Chapter 16. A Disputed Authorship
- Chapter 17. The Winter Term
- Chapter 18. The Bishop Scores
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of this work died in 1975, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 47 years or less. This work may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse