|Volume 1||April 1926||March 1927||Volume 20||February 1946||December 1946|
|Volume 2||April 1927||March 1928||Volume 21||January 1947||December 1947|
|Volume 3||April 1928||March 1929||Volume 22||January 1948||December 1948|
|Volume 4||April 1929||March 1930||Volume 23||January 1949||December 1949|
|Volume 5||April 1930||March 1931||Volume 24||January 1950||December 1950|
|Volume 6||April 1931||March 1932||Volume 25||January 1951||December 1951|
|Volume 7||April 1932||March 1933||Volume 26||January 1952||December 1952|
|Volume 8||April 1933||April 1934||Volume 27||January 1953||December 1953|
|Volume 9||May 1934||March 1935||Volume 28||March 1954||November 1954|
|Volume 10||April 1935||December 1936||Volume 29||January 1955||December 1955|
|Volume 11||February 1937||December 1937||Volume 30||January 1956||December 1956|
|Volume 12||February 1938||December 1938||Volume 31||January 1957||December 1957|
|Volume 13||January 1939||December 1939||Volume 32||January 1958||December 1958|
|Volume 14||January 1940||December 1940||Volume 33||January 1959||December 1959|
|Volume 15||January 1941||December 1941||Volume 34||January 1960||December 1960|
|Volume 16||January 1942||December 1942||Volume 35||January 1961||December 1961|
|Volume 17||January 1943||November 1943||Volume 36||January 1962||December 1962|
|Volume 18||January 1944||December 1944||Volume 37||January 1963||December 1963|
|Volume 19||March 1945||December 1945|
Works with no volume to dateEdit
- The Octopus Cycle, by Fletcher Pratt, vol. 3, no. 2 (May 1928)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Most of volume 28 and all of volume 29 are still under copyright. See Portal:Amazing Stories for more information.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Some of volume 32 were published under the title Amazing Science Fiction. Most of volume 32 and 34 and all of volume 33 were published under the title Amazing Science Fiction Stories.
- Amazing Stories at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Amazing Stories checklist at Galactic Central
This work is a periodical and multiple copyrights apply. The period of publication may straddle the periods of different copyright laws. Both the issues themselves and the individual contributions to those issues may have different copyright statuses.
Some of these works are still under copyright as they were published after .