Author:Abraham Valentine Williams Jackson
- A Hymn of Zoroaster (1888)
- The Avestan alphabet and its transcription (1890)
- An Avesta Grammar in Comparison with Sanskrit (1892)
- An Avesta Reader (1893)
- Avesta, the Bible of Zoroaster (1893)
- Zoroaster, the Prophet of Ancient Iran (1898) IA
- Die iranische Religion (1900)
- Persia Past and Present (1906) IA
- History of India (1906)
- "The Literature of India and Persia" in Columbia University Lectures on Literature (1911) (transcription project)
- From Constantinople to the Home of Omar Khayyam (1911) (transcription project)
- A Catalogue of Persian Manuscripts Presented to the Metropolitan Museum (1914), with A. Yohannan IA
- Early Persian Poetry (1920) IA
- "West, Edward William," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.
- Zoroastrian Studies (1928) (HathiTrust)
Works about JacksonEdit
- "Jackson, Abraham Valentine Williams," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Jackson, Abraham Valentine Williams," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1937, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.