Author:Adam Willis Kirkaldy
- Economics and Syndicalism (1914) IA
- British Shipping (1914) IA
- The History and Economics of Transport (1915) IA
- Credit, Industry and the War (1915) IA
- Labour, Finance, and the War (1916) IA
- Industry and Finance (1917, 1920) IA IA
- Wealth: Its Production and Distribution (1920) IA
- British Finance during and after the War (1921) IA
- British Labour: Replacement and Conciliation, 1914-1921 (1921) IA
- The Romance of Trade (1923) (HathiTrust)
- Trade, Commerce, and Shipping of the Empire Vol. 7 in The British Empire: A Survey ed. by Gunn (1924) (HathiTrust)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1931, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 91 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.