Author:Albert Ernest Jenks
- The Childhood of Ji-Shib, the Ojibwa (1900) IA, IA
- The Wild Rice Gatherers of the Upper Lakes (1901) IA
- The Bontoc Igorot (1905) IA
- Ba-Long-Long: The Igorot Boy (1907) IA
- Indian-White Amalgamation: An Anthrometric Study (1916) IA
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1953, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 69 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.