Author:Albert van de Put
|←Author Index: Pu||Albert van de Put
|British curator; Assistant, Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. V. de P."
- Hispano-Moresque Ware of the XV. century (1904)
- The Aragonese Double-Crown amd the Borja or Borgia Device (1910)
- co-author of Catalogue of Tapestries (1914)
- Catalogue of English Ecclesiastical Embroideries of the XIII. to XVI. Centuries (1930)
- The Nîmes Faience-I, The Burlington Magazine for Connoisseurs, Vol. 62, No. 360 (Mar., 1933), pp. 108-109+112-114, 
- "Ceramics," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) §Hispano-Moresque