Author:Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
- First Speech as Prime Minister (24 July 2019)
- Statement after 2019 election (13 December 2019)
- Readout of President Joseph R. Biden Call with Prime Minister Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom (with Joe Biden, 23 January 2021)
Works about JohnsonEdit
- Readout of President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Call with Prime Minister Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom (26 March 2021)
Some or all works by this author are licensed under the United Kingdom Open Government Licence v1.0.
- You are free to:
- copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information;
- adapt the Information;
- exploit the Information commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application.
- You must, where you do any of the above:
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence;
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information;
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source;
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are generally still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some works may be in the public domain or under free licensing terms. Read more here.