- Odes and Miscellaneous Poems, by a student of medicine at the university of Edinburgh (1796)
- An Introduction to the History of Poetry in Scotland (1798)
- A Journey from Edinburgh through parts of North Britain (1802)
- The Grampians Desolate, a poem in six books (1804)
- Albyn's Anthology, or a select collection of the melodies and vocal poetry of Scotland, peculiar to Scotland and the Isles, hitherto unpublished (1816 and 1818), in 2 vols.
Works about CampbellEdit
- "Campbell, Alexander (1764-1824)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.