|←Author Index: Ai||Alfred Ainger
|English biographer and critic.|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. A."
- English Men of Letters: Crabbe (1903)
- Charles Lamb (1908)
- The Letters of Charles Lamb Vol - II (1904)
- Lectures and Essays (Volume 1)
- Lectures and Essays (Volume 2)
- Lamb, Charles
- Tennyson, Alfred
- Tennyson, Frederick
- Turner, Charles Tennyson
- Du Maurier, George Louis Palmella Busson
Works about AingerEdit
- "Ainger, Alfred," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Ainger, Alfred," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Ainger, Alfred," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ainger, Alfred," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.