|←Author Index: Ha||Alfred Hayes
|English poet and translator.|
- "My Study" in The Yellow Book, 2 (1894), pp. 275−277
- Boris Godunov, a drama in verse... by Alexander Pushkin.
- Boris Godunov; a drama in verse... by Alexander Pushkin. Rendered into English verse by Alfred Hayes, with preface by C. Nabokoff... London: K. Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Ltd.; New York: E. P. Dutton & Co. [1918.] vi, 117 p
- Hayes, Alfred. Pushkin’s ”Boris Godunov.” (Anglo-Russian Literary Society. Proceedings. London, 1918. no. 82, p. 29—42.)
- To a poet... by Alexander Pushkin. translated by Alfred Hayes. (The Anglo-Russian Literary Society. Proceedings. London, 1919. no. 85, p. 93.).
- The Cup of Quietness. By Alfred Hayes. London, Methuen, 1911, 61 p.
- The Last Crusade and Other Poems. By Alfred Hayes. Birmingham, Cornish Brothers, London, Simpkin, Marshall & Co.1887, 149 p.
- The March of Man and Other Poems. By Alfred Hayes. London, New York, Macmillan, 1891, 177 p.
- The Vale of Arden and Other Poems by Alfred Hayes. London, John Lane at The Bodley Head, 1895, 90 p.
Works about HayesEdit
- "Hayes, Alfred," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)