Author:Alfred Perceval Graves
- Irish Songs and Ballads (1880)
- "Companions" in Littell's Living Age, 140 (1806)
- "Irish Love-Song" in Littell's Living Age, 143 (1847)
- "Irish Song" in Littell's Living Age, 137 (1768)
- Irish Lullaby
- Father O'Flynn: and other Irish Lyrics (1889)
- Father O'Flynn (originally written 1875)
- ""Herring is King"" in Littell's Living Age, 142 (1839)
- "Irish Air" in Littell's Living Age, 140 (1803)
- A Celtic Psaltery (1917)
- Memoir of Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu, the introduction to Sheridan Le Fanu's The Purcell Papers, 1880
Works about GravesEdit
- "Graves, Alfred Perceval," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1931, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 91 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.