Author:Allan Cunningham (1784-1842)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Allan Cunningham.
- "Bonnie Lady Ann", published in Robert Hartley Cromek's Remains of Nithsdale and Galloway Song (1810)
- Songs: chiefly in the rural language of Scotland (1813) IA
- Sir Marmaduke, Maxwell, a dramatic poem; The Mermaid of Galloway: The legend of Richard Faulder; and Twenty-Scottish songs (1822)
- Traditional Tales of the English and Scottish Peasantry (1887) (transcription project)
- The maid of Elvar: a poem in twelve parts (1832)
- Paul Jones, a Romance (1826) IA 1, IA 2, IA 3
- Sir Michael Scott; a Romance (1828), in 3 vols.
- Lord Roldan. A romance (1836), in 3 vols.
- Some account of the life and works of Sir Walter Scott (1832)
- The cabinet gallery of pictures by the first masters of the English and foreign schools: in seventy-two line engravings: with biographical and critical dissertations (1834)
- The life of Robert Burns (1835)
- The Life of Sir David Wilkie, with his journals, tours, and critical remarks on works of art (1843) IA 1, IA 2, IA 3
- Lives of the Most Eminent British Painters, Sculptors, and Architects (1830) IA 1, IA 2, IA 3, IA 4, IA 5, IA 6
- Life Of Blake, reprint of section in volume 2
- The anniversary; or poetry and prose for MDCCCXXIX (1829)
Works about CunninghamEdit
- "Cunningham, Allan," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- David Hogg. Life of Allan Cunningham with Selections from his Works and Correspondence. Dumfries: J. Anderson & Son, 1875
- Obituary: The Times (London) October 31 1842, p. 5
- "Cunningham, Allan (1784-1842)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.