- The Mechanical Man (1930)
- The Magic-Maker (1930)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2026 due to Renewal R208380
- The Mystery of the Phantom Shot (1930)
- The Undead (1931)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2027 due to Renewal R230424
- Omega (1932)
- Scandal in the 4th Dimension (1934)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2030 due to Renewal R270598
- Masters of Matter (1935)
-  novelette
- A Leak in the Fountain of Youth (1936)
- Cosmic Fever (1937)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2033 due to Renewal R331816
- Reverse Phylogeny (1937)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2033 due to Renewal R338733
- The Mind Master (1937)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2033 due to Renewal R350456
- The Dimension Drug (1938)
- Death by Fire (1939)
- The Box from the Stars (1939)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2035 due to Renewal R392902
- Bride of the Antarctic (1939)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2035 due to Renewal R392898
- When the Half Gods Go (1939)—Copyrighted in the United States until 2035 due to Renewal R388848
- Justice in Time (1940)
- Castaways in Space (1940)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
- For Class A renewals records (books only) published between 1923 and 1963, check the Stanford University Copyright Renewal Database.
- For other renewal records of publications between 1922–1950 see the University of Pennsylvania copyright records scans.
- For all records since 1978, search the U.S. Copyright Office records.
- See also the Rutgers copyright renewal records for further information.
This author died in 1978, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 44 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.
Public domainPublic domainfalse