Author:Arthur William Moore
|←Author Index: Mo||Arthur William Moore
|CVO SHK JP MA; a Manx antiquarian, historian, linguist, folklorist, and Speaker of the House of Keys in the Isle of Man; published under the sobriquet A. W. Moore |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. W. M."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. W. M."
- The surnames & place-names of the Isle of Man (1890) 
- The Folk-lore of the Isle of Man (1891) 
- A History of the Isle of Man (1900) in 2 vols.
- The Story of the Isle of Man (1902) 
- "Kelly, John (1750-1809)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Man, Isle of," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)