Author:Joseph Austen Chamberlain
(Redirected from Author:Austen Chamberlain)
|←Author Index: Ch||Joseph Austen Chamberlain
|British statesman, politician, and recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize; commonly referred to as Austen Chamberlain|
- The League of Nations. Glasgow, Jackson, Wiley, 1926.
- Down the Years. London, Cassell, 1935.
- Politics from Inside: An Epistolary Chronicle, 1906-1914. London, Cassell, 1936.
Speeches and addressesEdit
- Speech at a great public meeting held in the Birmingham Town Hall on December 15, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War. London, Hazel, Watson and Viney, 1915.
- Speech delivered in the Birmingham Town Hall, April i6, 1915, on his election to the Presidency of the Liberal Unionist Association, in Great Speeches of the War. London, Hazel, Watson and Viney, 1915.
- Peace in Our Time: Addresses on Europe and the Empire. London, Allen, 1928.
- Speeches on Germany. London, Friends of Europe Publications, 1933.
Works about ChamberlainEdit
- "Chamberlain, Joseph Austen," by Oliver Stillingfleet Locker-Lampson in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)