Author:Joseph Austen Chamberlain
- The League of Nations. Glasgow, Jackson, Wiley, 1926.
- Down the Years. London, Cassell, 1935.
- Politics from Inside: An Epistolary Chronicle, 1906-1914. London, Cassell, 1936.
Speeches and addressesEdit
- Speech at a great public meeting held in the Birmingham Town Hall on December 15, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War. London, Hazel, Watson and Viney, 1915.
- Speech delivered in the Birmingham Town Hall, April i6, 1915, on his election to the Presidency of the Liberal Unionist Association, in Great Speeches of the War. London, Hazel, Watson and Viney, 1915.
- Peace in Our Time: Addresses on Europe and the Empire. London, Allen, 1928.
- Speeches on Germany. London, Friends of Europe Publications, 1933.
Works about ChamberlainEdit
- "Chamberlain, Joseph Austen," by Oliver Stillingfleet Locker-Lampson in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1937, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 85 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.