This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- Thoughts on the Late Proceedings of Government Respecting the Trade of the West India Islands with the United States of America
- The History, Civil and Commercial, of the British Colonies in the West Indies (1797) (external scan)
- An Historical Survey of the French Colony in the Island of St. Domingo (1801) (external scan)
Works about EdwardsEdit
- "Edwards, Bryan," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Edwards, Bryan," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.