Works about CædmonEdit
- Bright's Anglo-Saxon Reader/Account of the Poet Cædmon
- "Cædmon," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Cædmon," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Cædmon," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "St. Caedmon," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Cædmon," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.