Author:Carus Vale Collier
The following list is from Collier's Obituary in the 1929 The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, pp. 398-400, archived online at .
- 1893 Yorkshire Heraldry
- Notes on the Heraldry in the Parish Church of Sheffield.
- 1893 Some Notes on the Heraldry in the Priory Church of St. Mary, Bridlington (Bridlington Free Press)
- Notes on a Barrow at Bradwell (British Archaeological Association)
- 1896 Davington Priory (Archaeologia Cantinan)
- 1896 Notes about Great Ayton in Cleveland
- Roman Remains at Harpham. (Proceedings of Society of Antiquaries, 2 series XX, 215.)
- 1914 The Boynton family and the family seat of Burton Agnes
- The Parish Register of Langton, East Yorks., 1653-1724. (Parish Magazine)
- 1923 Kirkham Priory (British Archaeological Association)
- 1925 The Story of Malton from Earliest times. (Yorkshire Gazette)
- The Earliest Register Book of St. Michael's, Malton (Parish Magazine)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1929, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.