Author:Charles Abraham Elton
- Poems (1804)
- Tales of Romance, and other Poems, including selections from Propertius (1810) (external scan)
- Specimens of the Classical Poets in a chronological series from Homer to Tryphiodorus, translated into English verse (1814) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2, 3)
- The remains of Hesiod the Arcraean, including the Shield of Hercules (1815) (external scan)
- Appeal to Scripture and Tradition in Defence of the Unitarian Faith (1818), anon.
- The Brothers, a Monody, and other Poems (1820)
- History of Roman Emperors (1825)
- Δεύτεραι Φροντίδες. Second Thoughts on the Person of Christ … containing reasons for the Authors Secession from the Unitarian Communion and his adherence to that of the Established Church (1827)
- Castara, with a preface and notes (1812), by William Habington
Works about EltonEdit
- "Elton, Charles Abraham," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.