Author:Charles Duke Yonge
|←Author Index: Yo||Charles Duke Yonge
|English historian, classical scholar and cricketer|
- Life of Lord Liverpool London, 1868
- The Deipnosophists; or, Banquet of the learned, in three volumes, by Athenaeus of Naucratis (1853)
- By Marcus Tullius Cicero:
- By Philo
- The Flowers of History, especially such as related to the affairs of Britain by Matthew of Westminster
Works about YongeEdit
- "Yonge, Charles Duke," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Yonge, Charles Duke," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Literary notes on The Flowers of History, especially such as related to the affairs of Britain" in the Bradford Observer, 29 September 1853