Author:Charles Edward Stuart
|←Author Index: St||Charles Edward Louis John Casimir Sylvester Severino Maria Stuart
|Jacobite pretender to the thrones of England, Scotland, Ireland, and France (as Charles III); commonly known in Britain during his lifetime as The Young Pretender and The Young Chevalier, and often known in retrospective accounts as Bonnie Prince Charlie|
Works about StuartEdit
- "Charles Edward," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- "Charles Edward," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Charles Edward," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Charles Edward Louis Philip Casimir," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Prince Charles Edward" by Letitia Elizabeth Landon (1838).
- "The Skye Boat Song" by Harold Boulton (1884).