Author:Charles Francis Keary
|←Author Index: Ke||Charles Francis Keary
|English numismatist and writer also wrote as H Ogram Matuce |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. F. K."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. F. K."
- The dawn of history: an introduction to pre-historic study (1878) (external scan)
- Guide to the Italian Medals Exhibited in the King's Library (1881) (external scan)
- Outlines of primitive belief among the Indo-European races (1882) (external scan)
- The Mythology of the Eddas (1882)
- A catalogue of English coins in the British museum. Anglo-Saxon series (1887) (external scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The Wanderer (1888), under his pseudonym
- A Mariage de Convenance (1889)
- The Vikings in Western Christendom (1890) (external scan)
- Norway and the Norwegians (1892) (external scan)
- The Two Lancrofts (1893)
- Herbert Vanlennart (1896) (external scan)
- The Journalist (1898)
- Twixt Dog and Wolf (1901)
- High Policy (1902)
- The Brothers: a Masque (1902)
- Rigel: a Mystery (1904) (external scan)
- Bloomsbury (1905)
- The Mount (1909)
- The Pursuit of Reason (1911) (external scan)
- Religious Musings (1916)
Contributions to the DNBEdit
- Bagshaw, Edward (d.1662)
- Baker, John (d.1558)
- Bale, Robert (fl.1461)
- Bale, Robert (d.1503)
- Ballard, John (d.1586)
- Barrington, Jonah
- Belasyse, John
- Belasyse, Thomas
- Bellingham, Edward
Works about KearyEdit
- "Obituary: Mr. Charles Francis Keary, the novelist," in The Times (1917)
- "KEARY, Charles F.". Who's Who, 59: p. 962. 1907.