Author:Charles Kay Ogden
|←Author Index: Og||Charles Kay Ogden
|English linguist, philosopher, and writer|
- The problem of the continuation school and its successful solution in Germany with Robert Hall Best, 1914 external link
- Uncontrolled breeding; or, Fecundity versus civilization, 1917 external link
- The Foundations of Aesthetics, 1922
- The Meaning of Meaning; a study of the influence of language upon thought and of the science of symbolism, with Ivor Armstrong Richards, 1923 (external scan)
- The Meaning Of Psychology, 1926 external link
- The A B C Of Psychology, 1930 external link
- Basic Vocabulary (1930)
- Basic English (1930)
- The System of Basic English (1934)
- Militarism versus Feminism (1915)
- The history & theory of vitalism by Hans Driesch, 1914 external link
- The Philosophy of ‘As If’ by Hans Vaihinger
- Above the Battle by Romain Rolland, 1916
- Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1922
- The Social World Of The Ants by Auguste Forel Tr., 1928 (external scan)
- The Cambridge magazine (1912-1922) vol 1, 1912
- Psyche (1922-1952)
- "The History of Civilization"
- "The International Library of Psychology, Philosophy and Scientific Method"
- "To-day and To-morrow" (1924-).
- "Science for You"
- "Psyche Miniatures".