Author:Charles Robert Leslie
- Memoirs of the Life of John Constable (1843)
- A Handbook for Young Painters (1855)
- Autobiographical Recollections (1860), Edited by Tom Taylor
- Life and Times of Sir Joshua Reynolds, with Notices of Some of his Contemporaries (1865), edited by Tom Taylor
Works about LeslieEdit
- "Leslie, Charles Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Leslie, Charles Robert," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Leslie, Charles Robert," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.