Author:Charles Samuel Myers
- Text-Book of Experimental Psychology (1909)
- Introduction to Experimental Psychology (1911)
- Present-day applications of Psychology (1919).
- Mind and work, the psychological factors in industry and commerce (1920)
- Mind and work (1921)
- Industrial Psychology in Great Britain (1926)
- Industrial Psychology (1929)
- Psychological conceptions in other sciences (1929)
- Ten Years of Industrial Psychology, with H. J. Welch (1932)
- The absurdity of any mind-body relation (1932)
- A Psychologist's Point of View (1933)
- In the Realm of Mind (1937)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1946, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 76 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.