- For the French king, see Author:Charles V of France.
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
- Treaty of Zaragosa (1529)
Works about CharlesEdit
- "Charles V." by Edward Armstrong in The Encyclopaedia Britannica, 11th ed., Vol. V (1911)
- "Emperor Charles V" by Martin Spahn in The Catholic Encyclopedia, Vol. III (1913)
- "Charles V" in The New Student's Reference Work (1914)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.