- Greater Britain: a record of travel in English-speaking countries during 1866 and 1867 (1868)
- Speeches, March, 1871, to March, 1872 [v. 2: 1872-1873] (1872)
- The fall of Prince Florestan of Monaco (1874)
- Problems of Greater Britain (1890) in 2 vols.
- Imperial Defence (1892)
- The origin of the war of 1870 (1896)
- The British empire (1899)
- Greater Britain : a record of travel in English-speaking countries, with additional chapters on English influence in Japan and China, and on Hong Kong and the Straits Settlements (1907)
- Industrial Remuneration Conference, The report of the proceedings and papers read in Prince's Hall, Piccadilly, under the presidency of the Right Hon. Sir Charles W. Dilke (1885)
- Papers of a Critic
Edited works Edit
- The Papers of a Critic (1875) in 2 vols.
- The book of the spiritual life. With a memoir of the author by Charles W. Dilke (1905)
Works about Dilke Edit
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse