Author:Charles William Eliot
|←Author Index: El||Charles William Eliot
|American academic; President of Harvard University (longest serving in Harvard's history)|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. W. E."
- “Address by President Charles W. Eliot” from St. Botolph Club, Visit of the Hon. Carl Schurz to Boston, March 1881.
- “ADDRESS OF PRESIDENT CHARLES W. ELIOT” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
- "What Americans Believe In" from Armistice Day (1927)
- (ed.) Voyages and Travels: Ancient and Modern (transcription project)
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
- "A National University" in Popular Science Monthly, 3 (October 1873)
- "Addresses of Eliot and Marsh" in Popular Science Monthly, 12 (February 1878)