Author:Christopher Michael Wren
|←Author Index: Wr||Christopher Michael Wren
Works about WrenEdit
- “Wren, Sir Christopher” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- "Wren, Christopher," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Wren, Sir Christopher," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Parentalia : or, Memoirs of the family of the Wrens; viz., of Mathew bishop of Ely, Christopher dean of Windsor, &c. but chiefly of Sir Christopher Wren ... In which is contained, besides his works, a great number of original papers and records; on religion, politicks, anatomy, mathematicks, architecture, antiquities; and most branches of polite literature. (1750)
- Compiled by his son Christopher Wren and published by his grandson Stephen Wren.