Author:Christopher Michael Wren
|←Author Index: Wr||Christopher Michael Wren
- "Wonder of highest Art!" (1651)
- London churches of the XVIIth and XVIIIth centuries, 1896 (external scan)
- A Summary Account of the General Laws of Motion., January 11. 1668
- A Description of Dr. Christopher Wren's Engin, designed for Grinding Hyperbolical Glases., November 15. 1669.
Works about WrenEdit
- “Wren, Sir Christopher” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1875–1889).
- "Wren, Christopher," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Wren, Sir Christopher," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Parentalia : or, Memoirs of the family of the Wrens (1750) Compiled by his son Christopher Wren and published by his grandson Stephen Wren. (external scan); 1903 (external scan)