- Krause's league for human right and thereby world peace (1917)
- The Heusken memorial (1917)
- An introductory course in Japanese (1896)
- The Hohenzollern dynasty (1916)
- Looking before and after : some war-time essays (1919)
- The Seminole Indians of Florida (1889)
- Hyakunin Isshū (1917)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1925, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 97 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.