Author:Constance Frederica Gordon-Cumming
- From the Hebrides to the Himalayas (referenced in 'A Lady's Cruise') (1876) (transcription project)
- At Home in Fiji (referenced in 'A Lady's Cruise') (1881?)
- Alexandria (1882)
- A Glimpse of Cairo (1882)
- Egyptian Dervishes (1882)
- "Egyptian Dervishes" in Littell's Living Age, 155 (2008)
Articles in Popular Science MonthlyEdit
Works about Gordon-CummingEdit
- "Obituary: Miss Gordon-Cumming," in The Times (1924)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1924, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 98 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.