Author:Edna Worthley Underwood
- A Book of Dear Dead Women (1911) (external scan)
- Letters From a Prairie Garden (1919) (external scan)
- The Whirlwind (1918)
- The Penitent (1922) (external scan)
- The Garden of Desire (1913) (external scan)
- Songs From The Plains (1917) (external scan)
- Sonnets from the Crimea, (1917) by Adam Mickiewicz
- Moons of Nippon, (1919), translations from poets of old Japan (external scan)
- Short Stories from the Balkans (1919), collection of Eastern European works
- Famous Stories from Foreign Countries (1921)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1961, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 61 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.