Author:Edward Burtenshaw Sugden
- A Practical Treatise of the Law of Vendors and Purchasers of Estates
- A Practical Treatise of Powers
- (editor) Reports of Cases Heard and Decided in the House of Lords on Appeals and Writs of Error
- (editor) The Law of Uses and Trusts (also known as Gilbert on Uses)
- An Essay on the New Statutes Relating to Limitations of Time, Estates Tail, Dower, Descent, Operation of Deeds, Merger of Attendant Terms, Defective Executions of Powers of Leasing, Wills, Trustees, and Mortgages
- A Handy Book of Property Law in a Series of Letters
Works about SugdenEdit
- "Edward Burtenshaw Sugden, Lord St Leonards," in Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition (1875–1889)
- "St Leonards, Edward Burtenshaw Sugden, 1st Baron," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Sugden, Edward Burtenshaw," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.