|←Author Index: Gi||Edward Girdlestone
|English clergyman; canon of Bristol|
- Sermons 1843, &c., eight pamphlets.
- The Committee of Council on Education, an imaginary Enemy, a real Friend 1850.
- G. Marsh, the Martyr of Deane 1851.
- Sermons on Romanism and Tractarianism 1851.
- The Education Question 1852.
- Apostolical Succession neither proved matter of fact nor revealed in the Bible nor the Doctrine of the Church of England 1857.
- Reflected Truth, or the Image of God lost in Adam restored in Jesus Christ 1859.
- Remarks on “Essays and Reviews” 1861.
- Revelation and Reason a lecture, 1883.