|←Author Index: He||Edward Heron-Allen
|FRS; solicitor; amateur scientist; prolific author, polymath, also used pseudonym Christopher Blayre |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. H.-A."
- A manual of cheirosophy : being a complete practical handbook of the twin sciences of cheirognomy and cheiromancy, by means whereof the past, the present, and the future may be read in the formations of the hands, preceded by an introductory argument upon the science of cheirosophy and its claims to rank as a physical science (1885) at Internet Archive
- Practical cheirosophy : a synoptical study of the science of the hand (1897, c1887) at Internet Archive
- De fidiculis bibliographia: being an attempt towards a bibliography of the violin and all other instruments played with a bow in ancient and modern times Volume 1 (1890) at Internet Archive
- De fidiculis bibliographia: being an attempt towards a bibliography of the violin and all other instruments played with a bow in ancient and modern times Volume 2 (1890) at Internet Archive
- The love-letters of a vagabond (1896) at Internet Archive
- Some side-lights upon Edward FitzGerald's poem The ruba'iyat of Omar Khayyam (1898) at Internet Archive
- Foraminifera (1922) at Internet Archive