- Influence of Motion of the Medium on the Velocity of Light (1886, with Albert A. Michelson)
- On the Relative Motion of the Earth and the Luminiferous Ether (1887, with Albert A. Michelson)
- On a method for making the wave length of sodium light the actual and practical standard of length (1887/8 , with Albert A. Michelson)
- Extract from a Letter dated Cleveland, Ohio, August 5th, 1904, to Lord Kelvin from Profs. Edward W. Morley and Dayton C. Miller. (1904)
- On the Theory of Experiments to detect Aberrations of the Second Degree. (1905, with Author:Dayton Miller)
- Report of an experiment to detect the Fitzgerald-Lorentz Effect (1905, with Author:Dayton Miller)
- Final Report on Ether-drift Experiments (1907, with Author:Dayton Miller)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1923, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse