|←Author Index: Sm||Edward Smirke
|English lawyer and antiquary|
- Wallace, a poem, (1815)
- Report of Cases, 1670–1704, by R. Freeman, 2nd ed. (1826)
- Digest of the Law of Evidence on the Trial of Actions at Nisi Prius, by Henry Roscoe. 5th ed., with considerable additions by C. Crompton and E. Smirke, 1839; subsequent editions down to the tenth in 1861 were ‘revised and enlarged’ by him.
- Case of Vice against Thomas, with an Appendix of Records and Documents on the early History of the Tin Mines in Cornwall, (1843)
- "On certain Obscure Words in Charters" in the Archaeological Journal volume 5, pages 20–24 (1848)
- A Letter to Lord Campbell on the Rating of Railways, 1851.
- Procedure in the Court of the Vice-warden of the Stannaries, 1856; other volumes of rules and orders were published by him in 1862, 1863, and 1870.