Author:Edwin Charles Clark
- Early Roman Law: The Regal Period, Cambridge, 1872, p. 8vo.
- An Analysis of Criminal Liability Cambridge, 1880, cr. 8vo.
- Practical Jurisprudence: a Comment on Austin, Cambridge, 1883, p. 8vo.
- Cambridge Legal Studies (1888)
Works about ClarkEdit
- "Clark, Edwin Charles," in Men-at-the-Bar (2nd ed.), by Foster, J., London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.