Author:Emory Richard Johnson
- Principles of Railroad Transportation (1916)
- Principles of Ocean Transportation
- History of domestic and foreign commerce of the United States
- Elements of transportation a discussion of steam railroad electric railway and ocean and inland water transportation
- "Interstate Commerce," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
Works about JohnsonEdit
- "Johnson, Emory Richard," in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1950, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 72 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.