- 1866, British Policy, in The Japan Times
- 1874, Japanese Chronological Tables
- 1884, The Satow Siam Papers: The Private Diaries and Correspondence of Ernest Satow
- 1900, The Voyage of John Saris
- 1907, Preface, in The Chinese Empire. A General & Missionary Survey.
- 1917, A Guide to Diplomatic Practice
- 1922, Second and Revised Edition
- 1921, A Diplomat in Japan
- 1925, The Family Chronicle of the English Satows
Collected works edit
- 1998, Collected Works of Ernest Mason Satow: Part One—Major Works
- 2001, Collected Works Of Ernest Mason Satow: Part Two—Collected Papers
Works about Satow edit
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1929, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse