Author:Evan Morgan (1860-1941)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Evan Morgan.
|←Author Index: Mo||Evan Morgan
|British cholar and missionary in China|
|There are no works listed on Wikisource for this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Ancient Philosopher's view of the perfect life. Transl. By Evan Morgan, East and West, 1924. 20 p.
- Chinese new terms and expressions with English translations and notes, Shanghai : C.L.S., 1913. iv, 298 p.
- Chinese new terms, with English classifications, introduction andindexes, Shanghai : Kelly and Walsh, 1926. ii, xiv, 526 p. New and enlarged ed. Shanghai : Kelly and Wales, 1932
- Chinese speaker: readings in Modern Mandarin. Part I–IV, Shanghai : Christian Literature Society, 1916 iv, x, 404 p. (transcription project)
- Chou–Kung : the Duke of Chou, Jnl. of North China Branch of Royal Asiatic Society 68, 1927
- Colloquial sentences, with new terms Chinese and English texts, Shanghai : Kelly and Walsh, 1922 vii, 170 p.
- Cosmic spirit : its nature, operations and influence, Jnl. North China Branch Royal Asiatic Soc. 62, 1931
- Guide to Wenli styles and Chinese ideals. Essays, Edicts etc., London : Probsthain, 1912. Shanghai : C.L.S., 1912 viii, 416 p.
- How tonnage was measured in Ancient China, Jnl. North China Br. Royal Asiatic Soc. 64, 1923 p. 227–8
- Language and new thought : or, new words for new ideas, Jnl. North China Branch Royal Asiatic Soc. 61, 1930
- New mind, and other essays, Shanghai, 1930
- Operations and Manifestations of the Tao, exemplified in history or the Tao confirmed by history, Jnl. North China Br. Roy. Asiatic Soc. 64, 1921
- Parch. Alfred G. Jones, SG, 1942 t. 145–8
- Taoist superman, Jnl. North China Br. Royal Asiatic. 64, 1923 p. 229–45
Works about MorganEdit
- Evans, Heber A. : Evan Morgan, SG, 1942 t. 65–7
- Rees, W. H. : Evan Morgan, SG, 1923 t. 97–8