Author:Everett Pepperrell Wheeler
|←Author Index: Wh||Everett Pepperrell Wheeler
|American lawyer, author, and politician|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. P. W."
- The Character and Conduct of the War (1863) (external scan)
- Wages and the Tariff (1888) (external scan)
- Modern Law of Carriers (1890) (external scan)
- Real Bimetallism (1895) (external scan)
- The Harter Act (1899)
- The Knowledge of Faith (1904)
- Daniel Webster, Expounder of the Constitution (1905) (external scan)
- "Webster, Daniel," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911) (with an anonymous co-author)
- Sixty Years of American Life (1917) (external scan)