Author:Frances Theodora Parsons
|←Author Index: Pa||Frances Theodora Parsons
|American botanist and author of popular nature books. Before marrying her second husband James Russell Parsons in 1896, published under the name Mrs. William Starr Dana.|
- How to Know the Wild Flowers (1893). New York: Charles Scribner's Son's. Illustrations by Marion Satterlee.
- Plants and their Children (1896)
- How to Know the Ferns (1899). Author listed as Frances Theodora Parsons. Illustrated by Marion Satterlee and Alice Josephine Smith. The first printing by Toronto: The Publisher's Syndicate Limited; at least seven more printings, 1899-1925 by New York: Charles Scribner's Son's; at least two printings by New York: Dover Books; and one printing, 2005, by Kessinger Publishing.
- Seventh Edition (1899)
- According To Season (1902)
- Perchance Some Day (1951) autobiography, privately printed.