Author:Francis Aidan Gasquet
- Henry VIII and the English Monasteries. 2 vols. (1888) A Revised Popular Edition, (1899, 1906 reprint) (transcription project)
- Edward VI and the Book of Common Prayer, (1890) with Edmund Bishop
- The eve of the Reformation; studies in the religious life and thought of the English people in the period preceding the rejection of the Roman jurisdiction by Henry VIII, (1900)
- A little book of prayers from Old English sources 1900
- English Monastic Life, (1904)
- Lord Acton and his circle, (1906) (external scan)
- The Last Abbot of Glastonbury and Other Essays, (1908)
- The Religious Life of King Henry VI
- "Introduction" to The Plays of Roswitha, translated by Christabel G. Marshall (1923)
Contributions to the Catholic EncyclopediaEdit
Works about GasquetEdit
- "Gasquet, Right Rev. Francis Aidan, D.D.," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1929, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 93 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.