|←Author Index: At||Francis Atterbury
|Bishop of Rochester|
- A sermon preach'd in the Gild-Hall chappel, London, September 28, 1706, being the day of the election of the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor (1706)
- A sermon preach'd in the cathedral church of St. Paul, at the funeral of Mr. Tho. Bennet, Aug. 30, MDCCVI (1706)
- Fourteen sermons preach'd on several occasions. (1708)
- A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and governors of the several city hospitals. At St. Brigit's, on Tuesday in Easter-week, April 26, 1709 (1709)
- The voice of the people, no voice of God (1710)
- Letter From Francis Atterbury to Jonathan Swift - 1 (April 21, 1713)
- English advice to the freeholders of England (1714)
- British advice to the freeholders of Great Britain: being an answer to a treasonable libel intitl'd, English advice to the freeholders of England (1715)
- The Mercy of the government indicated (1716)
- Letter From Francis Atterbury to Jonathan Swift - 2 (April 6, 1716)
- Sermons And Discourses On Several Subjects And Occasions (1735), in 4 vols.
- The Epistolary Correspondence, Visitation Charges, Speeches, and Miscellanies, of the Right Reverend Francis Atterbury (1783), in 3 vols.