Author:Francis George Coleridge

Francis George Coleridge

English solicitor


  • An Account of the Church of Ottery St. Mary, with John Hayward (1842)


Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.