- "An Epistle to Mr. B." in The Annual Miscellany: For the Year 1694 (1694), edited by John Dryden
- "Tauris in circo" in Examen Poeticum Duplex (1698)
- "To Mr. Pope on his Windsor-Forest", in Windsor Forest (1720), by Alexander Pope
Works about KnappEdit
- "Knapp, Francis," in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891) 
- ↑ Although 'Windsor-Forest' was first published in 1713, Knapp's poem was not included with it until the 4th edition of the work, which was issued in 1720.
- ↑ Some of the biographical information in this article has subsequently been shown to be incorrect. See Lemay, J. A. Leo, “Francis Knapp: A Red Herring in Colonial Poetry”, The New England Quarterly (Brunswick, Maine: The New England Quarterly, Inc.) 39 (2): 233-237, June, 1966, doi:10.2307/363279, <https://www.jstor.org/stable/363279>
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.